Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Why do vaginas always smell bad?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

They are kept in close and humid confinement. They can be cleaned before you get up close and personal with one.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

The ones I’ve been close to didn’t smell

• 2 months ago

I disagree with your premise. Many find the smell of it very appealing and delicious.

• Kendall
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

..yes, delicious is a good word.

• Jim
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

They don't always smell bad. They often smell very nice, and taste like honey. Just like semen sometimes tastes sweet and other times funky.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They don’t I love the smell of my partners especially after a few hours after the shower  so I get her scent and taste properly, if your woman's smells bad  take a shower with her as foreplay don’t let on why

• 2 months ago

I love the smell of my wife's vagina.

• 2 months ago

a musky smell is fine, fishy, no..........

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No they don't, and you don't go around smelling them anyway..

All vaginas should have their own unique smell because of the fluids,discharges and because they're always "closed" 

If a vagina has an unpleasant smell that is "foul" smelling this could be of an infection, that usually resolves on its own with proper hygiene.

• 2 months ago

Any unpleasant odour usually indicates poor hygeine or an infection, sometimes both.

• 2 months ago

Are you referring to all vaginas?  If there is an unpleasant Oder it is usually due to an infection of some sort.  As a group “they” do not small bad.  All women have their own unique flora and it is designed to attract a mate.  Saying “vaginas smell bad” is just showing your naivety.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.