Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Why do vaginas always smell bad?

They are kept in close and humid confinement. They can be cleaned before you get up close and personal with one.

The ones I’ve been close to didn’t smell

I disagree with your premise. Many find the smell of it very appealing and delicious.

• Kendall

..yes, delicious is a good word.

• Jim

They don't always smell bad. They often smell very nice, and taste like honey. Just like semen sometimes tastes sweet and other times funky.  

They don’t I love the smell of my partners especially after a few hours after the shower  so I get her scent and taste properly, if your woman's smells bad  take a shower with her as foreplay don’t let on why

I love the smell of my wife's vagina.

a musky smell is fine, fishy, no..........

No they don't, and you don't go around smelling them anyway..

All vaginas should have their own unique smell because of the fluids,discharges and because they're always "closed" 

If a vagina has an unpleasant smell that is "foul" smelling this could be of an infection, that usually resolves on its own with proper hygiene.

Any unpleasant odour usually indicates poor hygeine or an infection, sometimes both.

Are you referring to all vaginas?  If there is an unpleasant Oder it is usually due to an infection of some sort.  As a group “they” do not small bad.  All women have their own unique flora and it is designed to attract a mate.  Saying “vaginas smell bad” is just showing your naivety.