who was the most beautiful woman in the bible?

The Blessed Virgin Mary, of course. She was also given to speak some of the most beautiful and practical words in the Bible. Luke 1:46  And Mary said: My soul doth magnify the Lord. 

Luk 1:47  And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. 

Luk 1:48  Because he hath regarded the humility of his handmaid: for behold from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed. 

Luk 1:49  Because he that is mighty hath done great things to me: and holy is his name. 

Luk 1:50  And his mercy is from generation unto generations, to them that fear him. 

Luk 1:51  He hath shewed might in his arm: he hath scattered the proud in the conceit of their heart. 

Luk 1:52  He hath put down the mighty from their seat and hath exalted the humble. 

Luk 1:53  He hath filled the hungry with good things: and the rich he hath sent empty away. 

Luk 1:54  He hath received Israel his servant, being mindful of his mercy. 

Luk 1:55  As he spoke to our fathers: to Abraham and to his seed for ever. 

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org

Mary, not even God could resist getting into her skirt

Job 42:15 And in all the land there were no women so beautiful as Job's daughters. And their father gave them an inheritance among their brothers.

• Doug

Esther would probably rank pretty high in that regard.

Do you know where you are going when you die?

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

I believe Rebecca was supposed to be very beautiful (Genesis 29:17) and so was Abraham's wife Sarah also (Genesis 12: 11 & 14)

Ruth probably.

Bathsheba..............................who David could not resist

Michaelangelo carved the “Pieta” below by hand (it is a depiction of Mary holding the body of Jesus after He was taken down from the cross). It is considered a masterpiece of art/architecture.  I don’t think there’s any doubt the mother of our Lord was impeccable

Lilith. Maybe Ashera, Gods's wife, she must be a looker.

Jesus wasn't a bad looking transvestite according to Sparkles. As long as you ignore the bleeding from the eyes.