Are you scared of the coronavirus?

Favorite Answer

There's no problem if people could be scared of the coronavirus. After all, it's a potential virus that can kill almost the entire population if not cautioned or taken with great countermeasures and actions anyway. Since the best way to deal with this as of now is to by far stay at home and social distance yourself from people in the meantime, I'm sure everyone could still get better in no time. Best to also just keep away from current news that let's you keep yourself updated because it won't just do your emotions any good. Being scared is natural, but it's better if we could just stay calm in this kind of particular situation. I myself am I little scared of this all, but I try to manage my emotions the best way possible :)

I will treat it as a flu. When people sneeze, I'll quickly leave the place. I dislike taking medicines and falling sick, so I'll just boost my immune system so that if more people sneezes I'm more resilient. 

• Boy

No just as I am not afraid of the big bad wolf 

• Maureen1 month agoReport

be surprised, with your attitude you will lose someone you love, and others you don't know  will lose people they love because you feel as you do, and the BIG BAD WOLF will destroy your life, and many others. Please think on how to keep people safe! thanx 

Not so much, if you have a healthy immune system than you shouldn't really freat too much about it but still be cautious.

Nobody Should Be Worry About it Because Corona Virus Is Going To Die and Vanished In Summer Since The Virus Cannot Survive Hot Weather.

No, not at all.  If you’re afraid to leave your house because you might die, I have news for you, you’re already dead.  

Yes,Of course..

• Mr. Corona

Go hide from your life then, because there’s always something that can kill you.  

I'm cautious, there's a difference.