Why do Trump supporters think we only hate Trump because we listen to mainstream media? ?

Seems like every time I talk to a Trump supporter they give me the same old “you’re only saying that about him because you listen to mainstream media” crap. And I hate it. I mean, what’s so bad about mainstream media? Is it because they don’t worship Trump like his supporters want them to? 

They aren't very smart. They are usually the least educated people in their family and maybe not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

There's not much we can do about it, they don't have the research and reasoning faculties to figure out otherwise. They believe any conspiracy theory sold to them on the internet and think science is fake. Some of them even think the earth is flat.

The US used to be a scientific power house and now the dummies are running the show, starting with the president.

There is no hate on my part but only reason my friend. It's not emotional.

• mokrie

We don't WORSHIP Trump. We like what he does. Mainstream media purposely omits any good information on things Trump does. They are leftist owned and operated and work to frame all he does as horrible and evil. Trump is an ego driven man and we know it. He can't let one negative comment go by without hitting back twice as hard, and we know that. But his policies have been wonderful. Mainstream media tells the opposite. That's why we say that.

FAUX cultists.

..........