How can I set up my gmail so the only way it can be opened is with a password?

HOW DO I USE GOOGLE NOT YAHOO I AM TEH ENLEDRRY

• keerok

Gmail only open when given the correct password. Problem is, you might have saved the password to your browser so it automatically fills that in whenever you enter Gmail. Delete the Gmail password from your browser (it's somewhere in settings) and never save it to safeguard your account.

This question makes me so confused.

• Bill-M

It already IS.  All Gmail Accounts require a Password.

Just reset your Browsers security settings to not remember passwords and delete all the ones it has remembered.

• Kaz

Sign in and OUT each time you check your emails.

The only way anyone can get into your Gmail account is if they know your user name and password. Just sign out every time you leave the mail and then no emails can be opened without the password. If you are on a phone just set the phone to auto lock and then no one can access your account without knowing your phone password. There is no way that I know of the set it to require a password to open each email only a password to access the account.