How many checked luggage am i allowed to bring on Delta airlines ?

How many checked bags am I allowed to bring and what is the price for each ?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • A.J.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

General baggage info is here:

https://www.delta.com/en_US/traveling-with-us/bagg...

You consider Personal item goes under the seat in front of you. One carry-on for overhead. Checked bags by quantity and size/weight. Although personal item is free on every airline, the rest varies by airline and ticket class.

Delta includes one carry-on of restricted size.

The standard cost EACH WAY for standard checked bags is $30 for the first, $40 for the second. Up to 10 bags may be checked per passenger on flights operated by Delta or Delta Shuttle, and up to 4 bags may be checked bags on Delta Connection® carrier flights. Within the USA, Bag 3: $150 USD, Bags 4 - 10: $200 USD each.

Again, size and weight, origin and destination, ticket class, other fee waivers make this very complex. The general rule is pack considering breakage in handling, and pack as light as possible. Consider 50 pounds/23 kg weight per bag and each size 62 INCHES (157 CM) WHEN YOU TOTAL LENGTH + WIDTH + HEIGHT. One heavy bag is cheaper than two smaller as long as not exceeding the size and weight. You can use a standard bathroom scale. Weigh yourself without versus with bag and subtract, or put something on the scale to lift the bag to see the weight.  

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That information is on the airline’s web site,

It will vary depending if you are flying 1at class or not and if you are flying domestic or international 

• ...Show all comments
    • drip
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I am seeing two bags per person right now On their web site
      Unless otherwise noted, Delta will accept up to two (2) checked pieces per customer during embargo periods listed below. Standard baggage fees apply.  

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.