Sean asked in SportsRunning · 2 months ago

Should I use the treadmill on pijamas ir dressed up?

It is very common question for every treadmill user. If you reading treadmill workout so you will know details about treadmill on pijamas ir dressed up.

...............

I’d only dress up if I was gonna use the treadmill at the gym. But because you’re at home who cares what you wear. Wear what you want :)

• .

That's your call. I prefer to wear running attire when I run (treadmill or outdoors) because it's more comfortable, but what you choose to run in at home is no ones biz but yours. Your post implies you're just posting nonsense anyway, and not serious.

How do you use the treadmill?

If you are using it for running, you should wear the same outfit you wear when running outdoors. If you run hard, you're going to sweat. You'll feel better in running clothes.

And you'll feel better when trying to get to sleep if your pajamas aren't sweaty.

Tip: When using a treadmill, I like to have a fan aimed at me to help keep me cooler.

• Jogger2425

Orla, why not ask the community? A variety of opinions might help you more than an answer from one person. And, they can correct me if I do make a mistake.

• jimmy

Full suit and tie, never know who's gonna stop by.

• Anonymous1 month agoReport

Haha a dumb question 

Pj's aint nobody gonna see you anyway