Sean asked in SportsRunning · 2 months ago

Should I use the treadmill on pijamas ir dressed up?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

It is very common question for every treadmill user. If you reading treadmill workout so you will know details about treadmill on pijamas ir dressed up.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

• 1 month ago

I’d only dress up if I was gonna use the treadmill at the gym. But because you’re at home who cares what you wear. Wear what you want :)

Lv 7
    2 months ago

That's your call. I prefer to wear running attire when I run (treadmill or outdoors) because it's more comfortable, but what you choose to run in at home is no ones biz but yours. Your post implies you're just posting nonsense anyway, and not serious.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

How do you use the treadmill?

If you are using it for running, you should wear the same outfit you wear when running outdoors. If you run hard, you're going to sweat. You'll feel better in running clothes.

And you'll feel better when trying to get to sleep if your pajamas aren't sweaty.

Tip: When using a treadmill, I like to have a fan aimed at me to help keep me cooler.

• ...Show all comments
    • Jogger2425
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Orla, why not ask the community? A variety of opinions might help you more than an answer from one person. And, they can correct me if I do make a mistake.

• jimmy
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Full suit and tie, never know who's gonna stop by.

• Anonymous1 month agoReport

Haha a dumb question 

• 2 months ago

Pj's aint nobody gonna see you anyway

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.