Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 2 months ago

Where did most Jews fled after WW2?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Hitler had 200,000 Jweish soldiers, Admirals & Generals ...... his doctor was buried in the USA ..... where did these Nazis fled to?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • TNO
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Mainly the USA and Israel. 

Some remained in Europe, but a lot of people went back to empty homes and desolated communities that they found their way to places like the United States and Israel. That's why, combined, they account for ~80% of worldwide Jewry today. It really sucks for some places, since they had vibrant Jewish communities and what mostly remains now is just echos. I know the Czech community lost something like 80-90% and the Jewish quarter is mostly such in name now, because of what the Nazis did.

Canada and Argentina also took in quite a few, as well as other nations. Those liberated by the Soviet Union often found themselves in that nation, though they tended to find themselves in another sort of hell later on given how hostile they were to the Jewish religion and identity.

• ...Show all comments
    • TNO
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The reason I highlight that is because I don't highlight what happened to the Arab world's Jews. That shouldn't be linked directly to WWII; however, it would be fair to, since some people link Israel to WWII (despite pre-WWII plans) and the Arab world "justified" maltreatment of Jews on such logic..

• 2 months ago

The Zionists published massively that 6 million Jews were killed and also Jews were assassinated all over the world to scare the Jewish population worldwide and spread the word "antisemitism" , then changed the History as few people are trying to do in this forum then transferred them to Palestine.

Poor Palestinians that were invaded and kicked out of there houses without reason, Poor Jews or Israelis that will be kicked out when Palestinians will get back their country.All because of the criminal Zionists. 

• ...Show all comments
    • TNO
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Michael - That plan was abandoned by the Nazis themselves. It was simply not implementable, given how large the Jewish population was, transportation issues, and the full-blown WAR the Nazis themselves started. The Final Solution was, unfortunately for so many Jews, something the Nazis could do.

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

to Palestine, Germany, Europe, Russia and USA.. Poor Palestinians

• ...Show all comments
    • BMCR
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

"Poor Palestinians"
      Why were refugees fleeing to the USA to the detriment of Palestinians?
      For that matter, why were refugees fleeing to the new State of Israel to the detriment of the Palestinians?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • BMCR
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_survivors#...

Quote:

As the British Mandate in Palestine ended in May 1948 and the State of Israel was established, nearly two-thirds of the survivors immigrated there. Others went to Western countries as restrictions were eased and opportunities for them to emigrate arose.

• Eastside Guz
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I have heard and read about this since I was a teenager in the early 70s: https://int.icej.org/susans-blog/what-does-bible-have-say-about-return-jews-their-homeland

Lv 7
    2 months ago

To Palestine and where now it's the state of Israel.

• ...Show all comments
    • Robert
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Map of Jewish Hasmonean Kingdom of Judah (aka Judea) including the West Bank, Gaza, and Golan Heights, with its capital of (what is now EAST) Jerusalem / “Old City”; between 110 BCE / 754 BH and 63 BCE / 706 BH:
      https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4b/Hasmonean_kingdom.jpg

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Maybe they didn't flee. I think a lot are still in Europe. Maybe the U.S., though.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Main destination was Palestine 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.