https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/2012-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti/1499855110 Got him down to 16,500$ thoughts?

• Gorgia

MY thoughts are I don't click on random links because thats how I get malware

Subaru are junk my uncle had one and the head gasket blew.

These Imprezas are always raced.  Stay away.

ONE OWNER AND DRIVEN BY AN OLDER ADULT? YES. MULTIPLE OWNERS AND DRIVEN BY SOMEBODY UNDER 25? NOPE. 

• Ron

Wants to recoups the costs of all that bolt on ****.....nope, that's not how it works. 12 grand

"Never raced or stunted" but the clutch was replaced at 85,000 kms (!).   Sorry, but nobody gets a car tuned to the max, and then does not exercise it (haha)

The price is good, but be sure the car has been driven hard.  I would not touch it just because of the abuse it has seen.   Have the car checked out thoroughly mechanically.

Hes bit desperate on selling it as well, brought it all dirty, im the 4th owner, bumber clips few broken, 3m film getting old and can see all the lines, and could cracks in rear bumber, would get rid of the yellow headlights aha