This Christmas how can we celebrate with all the social distancing requirements?

Favorite Answer

Easy...Zoom or similar as each family member opens their gifts. And the gifts are posted and delivered so they can sit under the tree before Xmas. Then sing on Zoom some carols as someone plays the piano to accompany the chorus. On TV listen to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir do their Xmas carols and maybe get the ceremony from the Vatican as well.

There are all kinds of thing you can do without being within hugging distances of each other. Just this month I've celebrated a birthday and a graduation over Zoom. And after all what is Christmas other than a birthday?

Jesus dwells in us. We do not have to social distance from Him. And we need to stand on His promises about pestilence/virus. Scripture says, "a thousand may fall at my side, ten thousand at my right hand, but it will not come near me nor my dwelling." The Lord is my protection and provision. Christmas is always a good time to remember this.

We don't know it's not Christmastime yet. It's not even June!