Why Billie Eilish is so annoying?

Well the media and TV has always had a penchant for latching on to annoying tunes. It wouldn't be so bad but they shove it down everyone's throat. It's like ear rape. So the heavy set girl is WRONG, the problem isn't you, it's the media and their followers. You know the old saying, Who is more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?

• ?

She isn't. The problem lies with you, mate. Don't let yourself be bothered and don't look for her music or video clips and you won't have to be annoyed. Simple as that.

• ?

Isn't this in the wrong section to begin with? Is this like a survey and I do know who you speak of, but lucky that I'm able to be indifferent about them.

No idea, is that a PC, since you asked in that section?

Billy fish is

Any overly successful pop star is annoying.

Not a computer question. Go away.

maybe you should ask him this question

I think she's cute 

Why did your incompetent mother give life to such an insufferable **** like yourself lad?