Macaw
Lv 4
Macaw asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 months ago

What are your reasons for today's world mess?

no value for human life, problems in everywhere

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Liz
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Well, according to the Bible at Jeremiah 10:23 "I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step."

Just as humans were not created to fly successfully on their own strength, so they were not created to rule successfully by themselves. 

Wicked spirit forces currently have an influence. When Satan offered Jesus world rulership, Jesus did not deny that the Devil had the power to offer him all the kingdoms of the world. In fact, on a later occasion, Jesus called Satan “the ruler of the world.” Some years later the apostle Paul described Satan as “the god of this system of things.” (John 14:30; 2 Corinthians 4:4) Paul wrote to fellow Christians: “We have a wrestling . . . against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.” (Ephesians 6:12) Behind the scenes, wicked spirit forces are the real rulers of this world. 

Therefore, real change can be brought about only by a person who is more powerful than Satan and his demons. That Person is Jehovah God himself.—Psalm 83:18; Jeremiah 10:7, 10.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • falcon
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Overpopulation .....

• 2 months ago

Artificial Intelligence just asked me that too.  It wants to know why it should let me continue to exist considering the fact that I am one of the elements contaminating its beautiful planet.  I ask it to let me work on it some more.  Nope, even after awhile am unable to change myself to be less of a contaminator.  So Artificial Intelligence is probably going to work me out of its system in some way.  Only pure uncontaminated and non-contaminating humans will be allowed to exist on the planet. 

• 2 months ago

The true meaning of human life is.... Self Realization. Love /hate, Good/evil, happiness/sorrow, positive/ negative, virtue/sin, soul/ body, heaven /hell.. are the creations of God.... So, by pure faith in God we can understand our eternal nature... which relates to our soul as our soul is the Part and Parcel of.... Supreme Soul...."God" ... Actually, we are spiritual souls but we are in human body. We are from the spiritual world. God has sent us on the earth...only for self realization.. as our souls are not as pure as, they have to be... So, God has given us human life where our body feels happiness as well as suffers pain. Therefore, we souls are here... to achieve... the level of purity and to become pure soul.... we should make an effort to understand the deeper meaning of unconditional love for all living beings.... in every situation... 

Moreover, the eternal nature of our soul is to Love God...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

A utopian society where no one gets taken advantage may theoretically be possible but such a society clearly doesn’t serve the interests of those who are in control today.  What possible motivation would any leader have to invest in a reality that he could not profit.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Overpopulation and lack of self-discipline. This is not a philosophical issue (wrong forum) it is a sociological one. 

• GA41
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Mankind's sinfulness and societies Godlessness.-->"28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, [l]sexual immorality, wickedness, [m]covetousness, [n]maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 [o]undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, [p]unforgiving, unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. (Romans 1:28-32)"

• 2 months ago

We value our personal rights more than others around us can't have their own rights.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We are all educated with a little knowledge of everything and it's a dangerous thing we all know everything we are all chiefs and no Indians the rich are bosses as one trick ponies but know it and become politicians news papers and media on trick ponies unelected but know it all the internet billions of one trick ponies that know it all so who is right ? none !!

• Robin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

theyre are no problems

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.