Why are my speakers talking to me?

My speakers do this weird thing where I can hear people that my mom thinks are inside my speaker. My dad thinks that Its radio waves that my speakers are picking. Whichever one it is, HOW DO I STOP IT?????

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Speakers SPEAK. That what they're made to do. 

• Erik
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

by taking meds

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It's relatively common for speakers to pick up radio signals. Inexpensive speakers are especially prone to this, because among the shortcuts taken in manufacturing that result in the low price is a lack of shielding in the wiring.

Some of the possible fixes I see online are separating bundled wires, using a different electrical outlet, and getting your mother psychiatric help.

• 5 months ago

Probably someone nearby has an amplified short wave or CB radio. If they are over the legal wattage output set by the FCC they are in violation. Good luck getting any help from the FCC. Also, there are laws that state your device must accept any interference. So, here is what I have done in the past. Find the source. Talk to the owner of the device and see if they will install a filter. If they do not, stick a straight pin through the middle of their coax and run like hell.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Get rid of your Kraken speakers from Walmart.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.