Why are my speakers talking to me?

My speakers do this weird thing where I can hear people that my mom thinks are inside my speaker. My dad thinks that Its radio waves that my speakers are picking. Whichever one it is, HOW DO I STOP IT?????

Speakers SPEAK. That what they're made to do. 

• Erik

by taking meds

It's relatively common for speakers to pick up radio signals. Inexpensive speakers are especially prone to this, because among the shortcuts taken in manufacturing that result in the low price is a lack of shielding in the wiring.

Some of the possible fixes I see online are separating bundled wires, using a different electrical outlet, and getting your mother psychiatric help.

Probably someone nearby has an amplified short wave or CB radio. If they are over the legal wattage output set by the FCC they are in violation. Good luck getting any help from the FCC. Also, there are laws that state your device must accept any interference. So, here is what I have done in the past. Find the source. Talk to the owner of the device and see if they will install a filter. If they do not, stick a straight pin through the middle of their coax and run like hell.

Get rid of your Kraken speakers from Walmart.