Diana asked in SportsRunning · 2 months ago

i got a lease violation saying my animal was outside running , but it wasnt , how od i fix problem, shes been inside since tuesday?

Update:

she told me it need s to be on  a leash , i signed a ,, on service animal,  but i need fresh air, i agreen to her slf defence, she said people were complaing, she wrote it thursday

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Ludwig
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

If you know who made the complaint, report that they have been seen outside exposing themselves to small children.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Talk to your landlord and explain that there was no violation.

Move your question to Politics & Government<Laws & Ethics OR Business & Finance>Renting & Real Estate as it's currently in Sports>Running and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

You can move your question by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

• 2 months ago

Reply to the person that gave you the violation if you don't know who it is, ignore it and if they show their face give them a piece of your mind about how you feel.

• Barry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Just send a polite message explaining that it wasn't your animal so a mistake has occurred.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.