Lv 4
df asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 6 months ago

What do you think of logo tattoos?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Laura
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It depends on the logo, but most of them are really stupid. 

• 6 months ago

To each their own, if you like the brand and want to get it tattooed, go for it. I personally wouldn't just cause I think it's kind of silly, but I support it if it is what you want! Who am I to judge. :)

• LM440
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

I do not have a logo tattoo.  I have considered one for the automobile brand that I favor but just haven't done.  That must mean I really don't want a logo tattoo.  However if you have a place in your heart and on your body for a specific brand, I don't think it is a bad idea.   

• August
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Free advertising. Are you mad,you have to be having a tattoo 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Eh, be more creative 

• Ray J
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

The first (of only three) tattoo I got almost 40 years ago was the Budweiser logo.  Funny thing is I quit drinking a couple years later.

Attachment image
  • 6 months ago

Love logo tattoos!!...I put a pair of playboy bunny logos on my arms to celebrate the Playboy lifestyle.  I've always loved the magazine ever since I was 12 and it's great to show my commitment to the brand.

I love that every time I go out with a tank top I'm constantly displaying the logos.

Attachment image
  • Kaz
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I'd rather have something... more... one of a kind... than a logo of anything.

• 6 months ago

Really really gay

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I am not into putting other people's logo on my skin...BTW, i have no tattoos anyway.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.