df
df asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 6 months ago

What do you think of logo tattoos?

• Laura

It depends on the logo, but most of them are really stupid. 

To each their own, if you like the brand and want to get it tattooed, go for it. I personally wouldn't just cause I think it's kind of silly, but I support it if it is what you want! Who am I to judge. :)

• LM440

I do not have a logo tattoo.  I have considered one for the automobile brand that I favor but just haven't done.  That must mean I really don't want a logo tattoo.  However if you have a place in your heart and on your body for a specific brand, I don't think it is a bad idea.   

• August

Free advertising. Are you mad,you have to be having a tattoo 

Eh, be more creative 

• Ray J

The first (of only three) tattoo I got almost 40 years ago was the Budweiser logo.  Funny thing is I quit drinking a couple years later.

Love logo tattoos!!...I put a pair of playboy bunny logos on my arms to celebrate the Playboy lifestyle.  I've always loved the magazine ever since I was 12 and it's great to show my commitment to the brand.

I love that every time I go out with a tank top I'm constantly displaying the logos.

• Kaz

I'd rather have something... more... one of a kind... than a logo of anything.

Really really gay

I am not into putting other people's logo on my skin...BTW, i have no tattoos anyway.