Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 2 months ago

Are many Arab and Muslim men really tougher and masculine than Jewish guys, or is it just a stereotype?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

there are like over several million American muslim men... There are many millions of Indonesian muslimmen. and muslims in every single race group and country/nationality on earth.. so If you really mean muslim by faith and not by nationality, then .. that answer cant be answered really.. there are tough men around the world and weak men around the world.. in every faith and every creed..

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

All Arabs are tougher than any "Jew". 

• 2 months ago

The jews all smell like dog f3ces man. Maybe it's because isreal is the capitol of gay arabia. Seems like they are packing a lot of male sheet man! All day long.

• 2 months ago

If you're so much tougher than them then try this...

Win against them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Both are masculine and handsome 

But most rough and manly men are definitely from Iran and Kurds 

Both Arab women and Jewish women would agree 

• 2 months ago

In every armed conflict between the two, the Jews won.

• 2 months ago

Insert "more" before "masculine."

What was the outcome of the various wars modern day Israel has had with the modern day Islamic states?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They do that lalalalalalalalalala thing 

• 2 months ago

It is a stereotype because it is generalizing an entire group of people.

Although mind you Jewish men technically speaking are not Iron or supermen. Arabs come in all shapes and sizes but Arabs aren't usually the intellectual type, what they lack in brain power they make up in brute strength usually. Yes I know I am generalizing but the Middle Easterners are usually taught to use their hands and get a trade. Most Arab "tribes" are still very much obsessed with physical strength and very proud people. Arabs are also very obsessed with their image wanting a chiseled image, waxed body, muscles etc. 

Source(s): Orthodox Jew
    • Sofia2 months agoReport

You are an idiot that stereotyping and a loser anyway 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I feel like a lot of them try to project that image, which says to me that they are more insecure in their masculinity.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.