i have a really infected tattoo that i gave myself with pen ink and i don’t know what to do. i’m freaking out please help. don’t be mean pls?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

don't panic too much, clean it with isopropyl alcohol, put some antibiotic ointment on it, and cover with a clean bandage. keep it from getting wet. if it gets worse, please seek

medical attention. it's worth it to own up to your parents about it so you don't get horribly sick. be sure to never use pen ink for stick and pokes and always make sure everything is clean. be safe xx

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I am not a medical person and this response is based only on my past personal experiences.  The red appears to be irritation.  The off white color is most likely infection.  I have treated infections of that level by cleaning and using peroxide or triple antibiotic ointments.  Now that is my past experience.  If you feel you need medical care by all means get it as soon as possible.

• 2 months ago

see a doctor when you are able, go to emergeny if you're very worried. Sucks as much as my answer but it beats freaking out. Sorry :/

• 2 months ago

Ok, I won't be mean, but do you have a question?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

INK POISONING.  GET TO A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Phone your doctor, send that picture, what you are doing to clean it and ask what else to do.

• 2 months ago

this is it. i’ve been cleaning it with alcohol but it’s not getting better

Attachment image
    • August
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

use horse manure and let it set for 2 days until crusty 

• 2 months ago

You got infected with a pen ink tattoo lmao

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.