i have a really infected tattoo that i gave myself with pen ink and i don’t know what to do. i’m freaking out please help. don’t be mean pls?

don't panic too much, clean it with isopropyl alcohol, put some antibiotic ointment on it, and cover with a clean bandage. keep it from getting wet. if it gets worse, please seek

medical attention. it's worth it to own up to your parents about it so you don't get horribly sick. be sure to never use pen ink for stick and pokes and always make sure everything is clean. be safe xx

• LM440

I am not a medical person and this response is based only on my past personal experiences.  The red appears to be irritation.  The off white color is most likely infection.  I have treated infections of that level by cleaning and using peroxide or triple antibiotic ointments.  Now that is my past experience.  If you feel you need medical care by all means get it as soon as possible.

see a doctor when you are able, go to emergeny if you're very worried. Sucks as much as my answer but it beats freaking out. Sorry :/

Ok, I won't be mean, but do you have a question?

INK POISONING.  GET TO A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.

Phone your doctor, send that picture, what you are doing to clean it and ask what else to do.

this is it. i’ve been cleaning it with alcohol but it’s not getting better

• August

use horse manure and let it set for 2 days until crusty 

You got infected with a pen ink tattoo lmao