Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

Nope.....................................

Some talk to Jesus.  Kill whom?  Others go to church, laugh at the bible, poke fun of theists (sometimes while they are at church), and use the church as a social networking group.  My brother went to a Baptist church to pick up girls, and married an unsuspecting decent girl whom he beat on a regular basis until she left him.  My brother was arrested for attempted murder, due to the severity of the beating, released by the judge, then was repeatedly arrested for violating the judge's restraining order.  Moral to story....even in church you have to watch out for villains.  Today, almost no one believes the entire bible.  Indeed, it has been rewritten by kings many times.  Could the story of Jonah living in the belly of a whale be true?  If so, where are the bones of a whale that size?  Where are the bones of a whale that is the missing link between whales that we know exist and a whale big enough to swallow Jonah.  How could Jonah breath if the whale went underwater?  Granted, the whale is also a mammal, so breaths, and carries air with it when it dives.  If everyone followed the teachings of Christ, the world would certainly be a better place.  But, Christians don't follow Christ.  Christians should not have approved the war in Iraq (thou shalt not kill....thou shalt not bear false witness.....Revelation said that any nation attacking Iraq would face God's wrath (Revelation 15 said 7 plagues).  The pope issued a See to the United States urging President W. Bush not to attack Iraq or face God's wrath mentioned in Revelation.  It was a matter of rational thinking vs. faith.  The United States attacked Iraq (a nation not involved in terrorism, and totally disarmed with inspections for Weapons of Mass Destruction), because W. Bush knew that the al Qaeda was somewhere in the middle east, so he attacked a handy nation somewhere in the middle east.  How could Christians go along with that?  There were even Christians in the military who killed.  The nation can only be as moral as its leader.  How can Christians allow torture camps in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (and other locations around the world)?  Do they think that Christ wants torture camps, especially after he, himself, was tortured to death on the cross?  Maybe God allowed his son to be crucified to teach him what it is like to be tortured, and advocate to his followers (Christians) not to allow torture ever again.  Starving people and homeless people abound in the United States, and they are now being hit by a plague.  The rules that Christians must follow are clearly outlined in the bible, and those are good rules.  But modern Christians don't follow those rules.

• Misty

Since all gods are myths I will pass.

• Jesus is your what? I hate God! Hail Satan!

• Archer

"Your" lord not mine. You have nothing I desire much less require.

I talk to God every day in prayer through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

Heaven is for those who are smart enough

to leave the temptations of religious belief

and its unending pages of promises & rewards 

completely in their dust.

If Jesus was God, or any part of God,

his promises would be manifest on Earth, 

he would still be here, he would never need to die 

for anything at all, and the Bible would not be necessary.

Jesus Christ is a failure on his own terms,

and of his own making.

Yeah, sure, i love barbaric fairy tales.

No, and niether should you. This is not a chat room. Chatting is a violation.

No, I've done all the talking about him I will ever need to do. I still don't believe in gods.