Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 4 months ago

Is it possible to survive a gunshot to the head?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

definately I have see many cases where a person has survived a gunshot to the head. I remember this woman who was shot in the face and she survived but had to have many surgeries to fix the damage to her face.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

yes. and it doesn't have to be a suicide like some people think. There have been plenty of cases that people have been shot in the head and lived.

• 4 months ago

yes          .

• 4 months ago

Yes, you can survive and come out mentally damaged. Its best to avoid killing yourself. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Liberals can survive gunshots to the head because these idiots have no vital organs there.

• 4 months ago

Yes, depending on where and what caliber of gun is used. Do some research on a man called thomas gage. While he wasn t shot it ll give you some ideal of what people can live through.

• Mog
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Yeah. I met a guy who shot himself when his girlfriend dumped him. He survived, but now he’s blind. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Yes, it's possible. In some cases, the wound may be almost superficial. In other cases, profound disability may occur, but without immediate death.

• 4 months ago

I think so, the size of the bullet and it's speed matter a bit, usually.

• 4 months ago

With a nerfgun? Yes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.