Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 4 months ago

Is it possible to survive a gunshot to the head?

definately I have see many cases where a person has survived a gunshot to the head. I remember this woman who was shot in the face and she survived but had to have many surgeries to fix the damage to her face.

yes. and it doesn't have to be a suicide like some people think. There have been plenty of cases that people have been shot in the head and lived.

yes          .

Yes, you can survive and come out mentally damaged. Its best to avoid killing yourself. 

Liberals can survive gunshots to the head because these idiots have no vital organs there.

Yes, depending on where and what caliber of gun is used. Do some research on a man called thomas gage. While he wasn t shot it ll give you some ideal of what people can live through.

• Mog

Yeah. I met a guy who shot himself when his girlfriend dumped him. He survived, but now he’s blind. 

Yes, it's possible. In some cases, the wound may be almost superficial. In other cases, profound disability may occur, but without immediate death.

I think so, the size of the bullet and it's speed matter a bit, usually.

With a nerfgun? Yes.