Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar Audio · 2 months ago

How much bass do you like in your car?

1) a small amount to enhance the sound quality and give you some nice bumps.

2) eyes jiggling, license plate rattling, hard thumps you can feel in your back.

3) competition style, alarms going off, bass you can hear from blocks away. 

I personally like option 2 but i respect all answers

• Favourite answer

Plenty of bass, I have a 32,000 watt system in my 2019 Range Rover. My system can be heard to 2 miles away if the bass drops below about 33hz. The bass cannot be heard to 2 miles away if the bass is above 33hz. My mids and highs can be heard to half a mile away if the volumes are pumped up high.

• Snezzy

Bass the sound? Not much. Bass the fish? Plenty, but cook them before they smell.

I like it to be according to what the recording contains.

That usually means nothing vibrates visibly and I Don't get a massage in the process.

I like it to sound like a live performance. I don't like mechanical rattling or panels flexing and the license plate flapping. Can I recommend you a good masseuse.

I listen mostly to rock, so it's 1.  And I've been laid before, so definitely 1.

• Eastside Guz

Some cars (in the past) had it on so thumping, I think it makes the gangsters hair fall out in my neighborhood (east Los Angeles).

Number 3. I have an MTX Jackhammer in the back of my Cadillac truck. Its not working right now though. It blew up, but im going to repair/recone it.