How can me and my wife get pregnant? ?

My wife is obese. Her bmi is over 40. 

Mines is 29. Im 28 years old. She is 26. We have been trying to get pregnant for a year but no luck. How can we do that?. Ive been taking zinc and omega 3 to help. I make enough sperm, but I think its not enough for here. Why is this happening you think? Open to all criticism, harsh and kind. 

YOU need to have a BLACK fuuk her.. YOU LITTLE WHITE dicky just is not long enough to actually get in there where it need to be because of her fat..

bruh your wife DUMMY THICC bro

Your Wife should get her thyroid checked (simple blood test). Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid - I suffer from this) and could be an explanation for her size as it causes a slow metabolism and can cause infertility. It is easily remedied with a pill every morning.

Obesity doesn't require more sperm; but it can be indicative of other medical issues that make it hard to conceive such as PCOS, thyroid issues, diabetes, etc. Have you both had full physical exams by a medical doctor? If not, I'd start there.

• God

Both of you need to be tested for fertility.  You can have a lot of come, but no sperm in it.  More than likely something can be done.

You can't get pregnant. Only your wife can.

You can take as many supplements as you like, it ain't gonna change the harsh reality. 

You're gonna have hold your nose and fck 'er.

Good luck and try not to burn your ar*e on the light bulb.