What does Ezekiel 36:26 mean? ?

In plain English please.

It means that if we work with the Lord (not God), he will make us less rebellious and more willing to cooperate.

It means God is going to give a change of heart to His people.

Jehovah God was going to give His people a heart that was receptive to his word, not unreceptive like stone

I have always considered Ezekiel 36:25 - 27 to be prophetic scriptures concerning water baptism.

It is very similar to Ezekiel 11: 19 & 20 etc.  God says He will remove our old stony heart of flesh and give us a new heart of flesh and a new spirit in those scriptures. 

They line up with the fulfilling and the explanation is in Colossians 2: 11 - 13, because in water baptism by full immersion in Jesus Christ's death, burial & resurrection (Romans 6: 1-7) we are actually circumcised IN HIM - not in the foreskin of the flesh of course, but in the heart, in the Spirit, (Romans 2: 28 & 29), because a Jew is NOT one in OUTWARD circumcision of the flesh, but a Jew is one INWARDLY in circumcision of the heart, in the Spirit, whose praise is not from men but from God.(Romans 2: 28 & 29). 

In Colossians 2: 11 - 13 it is very clear that in water baptism, we are circumcised IN CHRIST, with the circumcision made without hands (obviously done by God Himself for us), by putting off the body of the sins of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, buried with Him in baptism, in which we were also raised with Him through the faith of the operation of God in the Spirit, who raised Him from the dead.

Romans 6: 1- 7 is clear that we are saved in baptism when we 'die' and are 'buried' with Christ (Romans 6: 2-4) because the Bible shows us that in water baptism, our old man - (that's the old Adamic sin nature) is crucified with Christ so that we are NO LONGER SLAVES OF SIN (Romans 6:6) and since Baptism now also saves us (1 Peter 3:21) - (because when we repent and are baptized we receive the remission of our sins and the gift of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38)) - I believe Ezekiel 36:26 & 11:19 are Old Testament prophetic scriptures concerning (future) water baptism fulfilled in the New Testament in Christ

Continue reading... "You shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and you shall be my people, and I will be your God."

Yom Kippur 2021 is a very pivotal date. Many things will take place at that time. ONE of those things is that during the three week period immediately following Yom Kippur 2021 the Gog/Magog war - Armageddon - WW III will take place and end with a nuclear exchange. Immediately following the war Eze 39:12-13 will be fulfilled. We will be brought back to the land, from the Nile to the Euphrates, and spend seven Hebrew calendar months burying the bodies from the war. The prophecy will conclude on May 1, 2022 when Venus and Jupiter come into conjunction as a sign of it's fulfillment.

We will also have a "pure language" along with "new" hearts and a renewed spirit. We will be transfigured just as Moses, Yeshua, and many others were.

What translation are you reading it in?  It's fairly clear, even though it shows the ancient misconception that your heart is somehow involved with your feelings and thoughts.  Huh, you would think an all knowing god would realize that the heart is just a muscle pumping blood and would at least try to communicate the to his people.

I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart. And I will do this by putting my Spirit in you so that you will want to follow my decrees and be careful to obey my regulations.

It sounds to me as though the speaker, presumably Yahweh, is going to give someone an attitude adjustment, to give them more compassion.