"What does the quote "There are 2 sides to every coin" mean to you?"?
- 4 weeks ago
There are two versions of every story; don't just look at the one side, and take it at face-value. Typical example is when a couple breaks up, and one person tells you their side of the break-up, blaming the failure of the relationship on the other person. But there is another side of the story that you haven't heard from the partner that stands accused of being at fault.
- 1 month ago
1. light is always accompanied by darkness.
2. there are 2 different truth in a situation, and it'll depend in which truth are you willing to believe.
3. always know the other side's story.
4. you can never separate from ones shadow.
- MikeLv 72 months ago
Hear both sides before you make up your mind.
- oldprofLv 72 months ago
Easy. It means for every argument there is a counter-argument.
We can argue why our economy should gear up again at the expense of the health of customers and workers. But then there is the counter argument why we should hold back the economy so that the customers and workers are not exposed to the virus.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Needful SinnerLv 72 months ago
no one person, or one side of a debate.. is ever right.
"the truth lies somewhere in the middle"
- BJJLv 72 months ago
The same as there are two sides to every story
Two people can have different opinion on something
- GypsyfishLv 72 months ago
There are different perspectives on every issue. When two people have an argument, they each have a perspective on the events. One of them may be very wrong, of course. There's nothing in the saying that indicates that every side is equally valid.