Andrew asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 2 months ago

This is my 10th straight day winning playing craps, are you ready to hear the rules of the game and how I work with the odds yet lol?

DdADJSAdsakjhdnakjdasn

nope         .

• kswck2

No, because on the 11th day, yo will get So cocky, you will lose it all.

No, I'm not...............

no.  I could try harder not to care but I think ive already passed that benchmark.

Nope. What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about gambling?

That's weird, 2 days ago you said you won 5 days in a row. Does 5+2=10 in your universe? And which casino are you playing at right now? Because they're pretty much all still closed.

>> I go in, observe how often 7s are coming up.

"I go in, check the astrology section, and if the groundhog took a dump inside his shadow that means I'm gonna win today."

Don't listen to us math nerds, you've clearly got it all figured out, just keep doing your thing and get rich. In fact, you might as quit your job asap, because it's a waste of time compared to what you're making in Craps.

Here is a quick analysis of the strategy, assumng you are playing on a standard craps table instead of a crapless craps table.

(1) Unless you are playing with biased dice, basing when to bet on previous roles is meaningless and insignificant. Dice used in casinos are not biased.

(2) On rolls when you have bets out you will win 24 times for every 8 times you lose, whch equals 80% of the time, however the amount you can win is at most half of you have at risk, usually considerably less.

(3) The odds of winning on two consecutive rolls is 80% of 80%, or 64%, but you still cannot win more than the amount you put at risk.

(4) The odds of winning money ten consecutive times you use this strategy is 64% raised to the tenth power, or a little over 1%.

-----

If you really want to continue continue playing for stakes that high, you really should learn the odds.

If you want to continue to make bets on the 4 and 10 you will get better odds by makng them buy bets instead of place bets.

Your best bets on the craps, however, are line bets with free odds. Line bets include pass, don't pass, come and don't come bets. The line bets only have about a 1% house edge, and the free odds bets are the only bets in a casino that have no house edge.

The rules are...

I go in, observe how often 7s are coming up..

If a lot of 7s are coming up...i don't bet.

If they're not coming up, I wait for a 7 to come up...then I wait for the come out roll..

I tell the dealer $1600 across...

Each time one of the numbers come up..

I collect on the number that came up..

(NOT LOSING) on the other numbers.

I keep my chips up, for only 2 rolls based on a combination of gut feelings and prior observations..

Gambling that the 7 will NOT come up..

After 2 rolls... I take my chips down..

So that I can't lose when the 7 does come up.

Wait for the 7 to come up...

Then wait for the come out roll..

And bet again.

I only bet across. Betting that 7 will not come up..

Not any particular number coming up, my only bet, is that it won't be 7.