Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 2 months ago

What helped you conceive naturally?

I’ve been trying to get pregnant for a a year now I’m 29 & it’s just not working ! I’m starting to slowly give up , because no matter how hard I try nothing happens ! I know many will say stop worrying & it will happen , but that’s pretty hard to do when it seems like everywhere I turn someone’s pregnant ! It makes me so angry with myself, because it makes me feel like I’m not functioning as I should as a woman . I can’t stop thinking about it no matter how hard I’ve tried the thought just keeps reoccurring in my mind . I’m not getting any younger , I’m at a pretty good place in my life financially to provide and take care of a child, but what good is it if I can’t have the child ? I don’t know if it’s me or my partner at this point with the problem or if it’s possibly both of us ! Something’s telling me though that it’s me :( because you rarely hear about men with infertility although it’s possible now a days it’s  rare ! It’s making me so depressed & also it makes me feel so behind in time being that just about everyone I know either have babies or is expecting one. Any tips on how to conceive naturally without fertility treatments ? I would GREATLY appreciate it! Please no rude comments, I already feel bad enough !!! Also If you all don’t mind telling Me how long did it take you to conceive & how did you keep hope during it all!  

i lather my puss puss with mayo every night. my husband bobby says it stinks but we have thirteen children so it has never failed. try it, you might like it

Source(s): i might have gotten pubic lice but that's another story

I stopped taking birth control, but even after 1 year, I didn't get pregnant. My neighbour friend suggested a herbal remedy. ''get pregnant fertility peppermint tea'' by secretsoftea dot com was proven to be a game-changer for me. It is herbal and organic.

Hey, I can't give you an answer because neither me nor my girlfriend have gotten pregnant, so I can't be of much help here, but I just wanted to say something:

"It makes me so angry with myself, because it makes me feel like I’m not functioning as I should as a woman" 

A woman's purpose is not to have babies, honey. We left that mindset behind long ago. I know for a fact that I will never get pregnant (if my girlfriend and I decide to go that route as opposed to adoption, she'll be the one carrying the baby), and that does not make me angry with myself in the slightest. I can do better with my life and make something out of myself more than just popping out babies, and if it doesn't work out for you then you can too. Don't be angry if it doesn't work. There are way better things for us women to do than to just mass-produce children.

And besides, there's enough of us in the world anyway. You could always look into adoption; there are ALREADY so many kids in the world in need of a home. That's what I would recommend.

Long time ago it took us nearly 3 years of ttc so I decided to give up thinking about it and trying every day of the year and booked the holiday of a lifetime and the month later I got a positive test result, we still went the holiday but by 6 months pregnant and looking like a massive whale it was not very romantic - anyway doc told us afterwards we should have had sex every 4 days as that gives him time to build up his sperm count and as sperm live inside you for 5 days they will always be there no matter when you ovulate, Good Luck

I just had sex - often - without ever tracking anything or trying for "the right time".  By often - I mean at least once every three days anytime a period wasn't happening.

I had my first baby at 24 and my second one at 29.  Both were planned and I was pregnant in less than six months each time.

It would be a good idea for both you and your partner to have full physical exams. There may be things that you and/or he can do to help you conceive. I mean, it could be as simple as maybe you ovulate slightly earlier or later than you think you do. I think a doctor would be able to help you pinpoint what's going on (if anything) and give you some peace of mind.

why are people still putting babies into the world do u realize we are overpopulated or what