Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 5 months ago

Dear friends, I would like to know the effect of short site eye vision on 13 years child and if there is best remedy. I thank you?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

it means you are a troll as the word is sight and the word you use is for places

• L
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

What is 'short site eye vision'???????  Take our teen to an Eye Doctor and ask these questions.

• 5 months ago

If your child is nearsighted, he will have trouble seeing things that the teacher presents in the front of the classroom. A lot of other things in his life will be less enjoyable due to his inability to see them. People who are nearsighted have distant objects focus in front of their retina. There are a number of possible causes for this including the eye ball being too long. If the eye ball is much longer than normal, there are risks to the retina. There is not a remedy. He can wear glasses of contacts and probably see normally. As an adult, there may be surgical options to fix his problems.

• 5 months ago

This makes no sense

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mike G
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Sight. not site.

• 5 months ago

I assume you are referring to near sightness. If that is the case then go see an eye doctor. They can fit the chid with glasses. I know because I had that problem when I was just an early teen and I have worn glasses ever. since.

• 5 months ago

A question for an optometrist.

Peace.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.