Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 5 months ago

Dear friends, I would like to know the effect of short site eye vision on 13 years child and if there is best remedy. I thank you?

• kelvin

it means you are a troll as the word is sight and the word you use is for places

• L

What is 'short site eye vision'???????  Take our teen to an Eye Doctor and ask these questions.

If your child is nearsighted, he will have trouble seeing things that the teacher presents in the front of the classroom. A lot of other things in his life will be less enjoyable due to his inability to see them. People who are nearsighted have distant objects focus in front of their retina. There are a number of possible causes for this including the eye ball being too long. If the eye ball is much longer than normal, there are risks to the retina. There is not a remedy. He can wear glasses of contacts and probably see normally. As an adult, there may be surgical options to fix his problems.

This makes no sense

• Mike G

Sight. not site.

I assume you are referring to near sightness. If that is the case then go see an eye doctor. They can fit the chid with glasses. I know because I had that problem when I was just an early teen and I have worn glasses ever. since.

A question for an optometrist.

Peace.