Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceSpecial Education · 2 months ago

How can I cure my daughter's autism?

I knew I shouldn't have vaccinated her... Everyone told me that "vaccines cause autism is a myth. Yet here I am with a 6 year old child with autism and I gave her vaccines! 

Vaccines don’t cause autism they provide immunity or a means of protection against infections. 

Autism can’t be cured, can only be managed.

Accept your child’s condition as a way of seeing them as special as in time as he/she grows up it will not be detrimental to their health or studies. Will simply mean they have amazing qualities and look at the world differently to others :) 

My best friend has it and her brother, and they both have it on different ends of the spectrum- are independent and successful in their own right.

Source(s): Personal :)

There is no cure for autism you moron.

• cool

A detox protocol will put your daughter on the road to recovery.

Spirulina and chlorella will help to loosen the toxins in her body.

Then use activated charcoal and diatomaceous earth to bind with those toxins and flush them out of her system.

These are all oral supplements sold in many health shops. A foot detox may also help.

Try to avoid any EMFs, they tend to aggravate symptoms in autistic children.

You can get over your worries either by getting vaccinated yourself or by protecting yourself from COVID-19 with an injection of a disinfectant such as Chlorox.*

*I quote from Presidential Authority.

• baby Ey (MeMe)

Trump is a Genius. he's talking about a Broad Spectrum Anti-Viral.

From your question it sounds like she probably caught it or inherited it from you.

Vaccines do NOT cause Autism. If your daughter has Autism now, it's because she was BORN with it, just as I was. I have mild Autism myself, caused by birth trauma. The best thing you can do for your daughter right now is be there for her to support and help her. She's already facing a very hard, very long road, and she will need all the help she can get until she's old enough for college- and yes, she'll be able to go to college. I did, and I did just fine. Can't say the same about high school or the rest of my school years, though. I went through about 100 kinds of UTTER HELL during that time, with every one of them different, and then some. That I somehow managed to survive that time with my sanity and my health intact is something of a minor miracle.

Quit looking at your daughter as though she were sick. She's not "sick". NO ONE with Autism is. She has a unique way of thinking and looking at the world that needs to be respected, cherished, and allowed to develop naturally. You can't medicate your way out of Autism. Nor can you punish your way out of it. People with Autism aren't "sick" and we aren't "BROKEN". We don't need to be "FIXED". What those who are Autistic need is ACCEPTANCE and RESPECT from others, including from our own families. Too often, we don't get it, because people are afraid of Autism for some reason. Why, I don't know. But it's this fear that drives people to hate on us and treat us badly, just because we are a little "different" than they are. Even the label of "different" is a HUGE STIGMA.

Andrew Wakefield, the doctor who published the now widely discredited "study" linking Autism with the MMR vaccine, is a quack and a FRAUD. You may or may not know this, but Wakefield was lucky that his medical license was the only thing he lost, considering what he did. He SHOULD have gone to PRISON for his crimes- and had he been here in the US instead of the UK at the time when his behavior was first uncovered and became public, that is precisely what would have happened- and for good reason. He's a criminal.

.

VACCINES DO NOT CAUSE AUTISM. That is a myth that has been handed around for a while and it has absolutely NOT ONE BASIS in fact.

And autism is not a "curable" disease--it's not a disease at all. It's a difference in brain functioning, and it encompasses an entire spectrum of behavior issues and sensory issues; no two cases are the same. You can't CURE it. You can treat some of the problems associated with it, but it's not curable. 

You really need to get some facts here. Some TRUTH. Stop believing the crap you are hearing about vaccinations, and how it can be cured. 

There's a whole lot of GOOD info on autism online. Stop wasting your time asking questions like this and start looking into what's real and what's not. Start here: 

https://nationalautismassociation.org/resources/au...

Source(s): I am a parent of a child with autism.

sorry for your family's difficulties. vaccines do not cause autism ... afa science knows, autism is random but more prevalent in older parents

• A

There is no cure for Autism but there is treatment. Studies have shown there is NO link between vaccines and autism. Meet with the DR and follow their plan