Alex asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

I’m feeling suicidal I don’t know what to do I live in the uk I’m 22 ?

hey Alex,

suicide is a PERMANENT solution to TEMPORARY pain.

please don't even think of it, your life Is worth it. I want you alive, the world needs you alive. 

I don't know you but I have a good feeling you have so much potential in life plus you're only 22, you're young and you have your whole life ahead of you.

I know how you feel, it can be unbearable but suicide is NEVER the answer nor Is it worth it. Trust me, I have been there plus there's light at the end of the tunnel. What ever you are going through won't last, please live to experience the good times.

I always tell myself that the bad times only make you stronger because without pain you wouldn't know joy. 

I want you alive, please don't do it.

Talk to someone you trust or you could try an app called '7 cups' for mental health.

you're going to grow through whatever you're going through. don't let suicide get the best of you. 

I love you! live please, live to see the pandemic end.

That sucks, do you have a question?

Feel free to leave a reply to this comment if you would like to chat to someone? I’m a 21 year old female from the UK. I know how dark your mind can get at times, talking to a stranger might help?

Hope you start to feel better soon.

• Lisa M

There are phone lines you can call. If it's extremely serious, then call 999. You will feel better once you're in the hospital. They'll know how to treat you there. 

• DeAnne

Tell a dr. how you feel. There are good meds for depression, anxiety and stress.

• Chanel

You could phone the samaritans 116123 a free number. Sometimes you feel better for talking to them. I say this cos I have called them and sometimes I hung up but other times I spoke to someone who was very helpful.

Or you could call 999 and say you are feeling suicidal. Then hopefully you can get assessed at the hospital.

I have found that suicidal feelings do not last. Our moods are like the weather.

You are so not on your own with these feelings and you can always see people worse off than yourself.

God bless

Love you Alex

It's not too hard to convert your present thought into a wonderful, colourfull & enchanting thought process for lifetime. your future can be as smart as you desine it. It's not a tuff job.you just need to know the ultimate truth & purpose of life. Everyone is blessed for some purpose on the earth by the God. You are not clear with your purpose, this is the reason behind your thoughts. You & your life is an asset of billion Dollers. Just open your eyes, see around the beauty of nature, sing a song u like the most, dance again & again.

you should know some basic facts of Psychology. A human is depressed only when his/her Child Ego is not pleasing. Child ego energise your mind, body & soul. To activate your child ego you need to know the activities you like the mots at the age of 8 to 16. I am sure you must get the way, light in the dark, a door in a closed room. my good wishes. Get well soon. for further discussion you can write me at

qmfmukesh@gmail.com

If you feel you can feel better to talk to me then you are welcome anytime. Value  & LOVE yourself. Take care.

Bye

• LAN

Another cry baby begging for attention.   Do it or dont.  It Wilson t effect anyone here at all.

If you're suicidal and you're going to harm yourself tonight you need to call 999 as it's a medical emergency. You'll be taken to A&E and they'll keep you safe until you're assessed by a mental health professional. In most areas you can also call your local mental health crisis team yourself for an assessment over the phone, you'll find the number online. If you're not sure what to do you can also call 111 for advice. The Samaritans are available 24 hours a day but they only listen and don't offer solutions so I find them pretty useless but they might be of use to you. CALM have a fantastic helpline but unfortunately their helpline closed at midnight https://www.thecalmzone.net/ Please reach out for help.

Yell out your flat window, 'Oy! I've lost the plot, gone round the bend, am utterly mental and 'bout to off myself!'  Maybe coppers'll show up and take you to hospital.'