Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 3 months ago

HELP pregnancy timing  ?

I don’t want to be judged I just want serious answers. I’m currently 6 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I had sex on the 1st of March unwillingly I was very drunk and only remembered this the other day. I didn’t have protection. A few days later I went back to work things out again with my ex partner (we are still trying now). I had stayed with him and had sex a couple times from around the 3rd- 29th of March. I know this whole situation sounds bad of me but I don’t want to go into detail I did not want that to happen I was spiked or something in a club because I woke up the next morning not remember a thing until time went on. I need to know if anyone can work out if it could have been the person from the 1st who got me pregnant. I am against abortions personally I just want to know answers 

I’ve seen a lot of things online I’m sure not if it’s true, that says it can take up to 15 days to actually get pregnant after sex. That would work out exactly the 1st. This is why I’m worried but then I’ve also heard the sperm can only can live for a week

1 week ago

Gov't is killing you with highfrequencyelectricity. Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are forty demons. Smoking is censer to the devil.Using foul language calls upon Pagan deities (aka demons); Holy Spirit departs on seven meters. People who use drugs see demons who cleverly disguise themselves as ghosts and aliens.America will be last country to switch to Euro (antichrist's world currency). Contraceptives = abortion;using contraceptives for one year = five aborted kids.Miscarriages happen because of high heels; cesarean because of pants (second generation cesarean will be infertile).Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Dogs can become possessed; don't keep dogs inside your home [Pelageya of Ryazan]. Walmart has technology to administer mark of the beast to those who have cat bacteria in their stomachs/brains; stay away from cats [Athanasius 3rd of Constantinople]. Next false flag is the Statue of Liberty. Above earth there is ice (dome); when rockets go up they bring ice down from upper sky to lower sky; ice stuck in lower sky will fall on us during Apocalypse. Earth is flat; earth stands on three stalactite pillars (The Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin; underneath this ice there is a bubble; and then the abyss. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreams are from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Apostle John (who wrote the Book of Revelation), Enoch, Elijah, resurrected Seraphim of Sarov, and resurrected Sergius of Radonezh will preach against the antichrist. Humans were created about 7530 years ago. Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up. Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite people to be healed inside their UFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer. Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)moon 2)inside fake mountain Kailash (Tibet) 3)in lake Baikal in Russia 4)in Atlantis which is underneath double ocean floor of Mariana Trench (Pacific Ocean). There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old [Lavrentiy Chernigovskiy]. He flies super fast; deceived people will say: "Christ is here; Christ is there" when he's flying from one city to the next very fast. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He'ssurrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. Antichrist will trick people that he can do mountain moving and resurrection using holograms/hypnosis; fire from the sky is real because of pollution gases in the atmosphere. Antichrist will have food only for 6 months; then he will feed his 666ed people flourfrom mashed up turtles (Tavrion Batozskiy), but this won't be enough because 666ed people are 10 times as angry and 7 times as hungry as normal people even though 666ed people became shorter (3-4 feet tall = 80 - 120 cm)because nanochips do function of organs (organs diminish) [Nilus Myrrhgusher]. If you have a lot of nanochips in your forearm, then you will not be able to make proper Orthodox sign ofthe cross (last mercy for you will be to cut yourforearm off). Nanochips are sprayed by the gov't usingchemtrails; they're also in gov't food andmedicine; so, eat food from your own garden. In case garden is destroyed by ice from the sky, have chickens for eggs and goats for milk (Paisios). Lipstick contains cells of abortedfetuses, dog fat, and placenta; human fleshis in McDonalds, Pepsi, toothpaste, antiaging,anticancer, vaccines, perfume, etc.; that's why you should not be using anything that modern society has to offer. You're better off hiding within a 10-15 people group in order to escape Apocalypse. During Apocalypse,Christians will eat dirt from under pussywillowtree as it's filled with tears of Theotokos VirginMary; this water will flee if a 666ed person tries to get it. Barcode is Druid black magic curse; QRcode is Mayan curse; when food is scanned, it becomes dead because laser is a substance from demons. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Unforgivablegreen666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (WorldPassport). It doesn't just have to be during this procedure (could be anything you sign up for or anywhere where there is a secret scanner); biometrics (fingerprints, eyesscan) or getting picture for passport are very dangerous because they could mark you secretly. GabrielUrgebadze said thattheydoitonindexfingerwhenthey scan your finger. Basically, trytoavoidnewdocuments at all cost. Policewill microchip and isotope ray people on highways. Chipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, greenmark by isotope rays is given on forehead/wrist. Food stores will isotoperaypeopletoo. Antichrist will also release prisoners/insaneasylumpeople tomarkpeople. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can'ttrack you; burn documents because they're fromSatan. TheMostHolyTrinity gives you a name during baptism; devil gives an antiname during antibaptism (ex. SocialSecurityNumber). People who die with these Satanicdocuments go to concentrationcamp in hell to await FinalJudgement; once the BEASTComputer is burned down, souls will be released for FinalJudgement. That's why you should give back documents of your deceasedrelatives back to the gov't so that the gov't cancels these digital antichristiannames given during antibaptism by the beastsystem; or just burn thesedocumentsbecause gov't could get upset and could send demons to mark you because of this outright act of defiance. Prophecy from halfamillennium ago describes FinalJudgement like this: Jesus was very upset with people who had littleboards (plasticcards) in their hands because they wanted discount from the antichrist. Givetocharity in the name of ArchangelMichael; he rescues people from temporaryhell twice a year [at midnight September18-19 and similarly on November20-21; pray at these times on your knees remembering the deceased by names (adding "and relatives by flesh up to Adam") so that they arerescued if they're in hell] (or brings them up alevel, that is, to a level with lesspunishment;eventually, people arefreed). Feed thepigeons;when pigeons bowdown, people are savedfrom temporaryhell. It's a big sin to rememberthe deadwithwreaths (because demons put these wreaths on their necks if they're inhellwith theirwrists tied up behind their back while hanging by their wrists), meat,alcohol,sweets,andworldlymusic. Demons print icons of saints/crosses/8sidedstarofTheotokosVirginMary in newspapers/products so that you throw these newspapers/products in the trashblasphemingthesesaints. Crosses on solesofshoes and backofpants are blasphemy. Demons makecarpets with crosses and put them on sidewalks so that people walk on crosses. Playingcards mockhow Jesus sufferedonthecross: clubs(cross on which Jesus wascrucified), diamonds (fournails Jesus was crucified with), hearts (sponge with vinegar that Jesuswas given to drink),spades (spear with whichJesus waspierced).Cremationisdevilworship; only blasphemers such as Lenin should be burned; if Lenin is buried, earth will be polluted, and China will attack Russia because of this. AfterChinaattacksRussia, RuskiOrthodoxTsar (shown by resurrected SeraphimofSarov) willcome topowerinRussia;this Tsar will slay traitors inside church and gov't; asaresult, Russia will be the only country not under the antichrist.Ecumenism=263heresies;each heresy leads to hell. In 2006 in Moscow (that's why Moscow will sink),representatives from most religions signed a document where it says that all religions worship the same SupremeBeing [aka thedevil]. Priests who participate in ecumenism will have Pagans walking on theirheads in hell. ArkhimandriteAntoninKapustin left a prophecy that Church of All Russian Saints in Gorny Monastery, EinKarem, Israel will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist; pseudoPatriarchKirillofRussia and MarkofBerlin blessed this church in 2007. When priests pray for current gov't (instead of praying for future Tsar),Jesus gets up from His throne and turns His back to them. Forgive me

Source(s): Womenwearheadscarvestiedatthefronttopreventheadachesfromskypushingdownandtopreventthroatcancer. Megatsunami forNewYork willbe400 meters;then engulfed-in-lava LosAngeles willbe floodedtoo; also, asteroid destroys Gulf of Mexico; onlyAlaska (soonwilljoinRussia), Eurasia, and Africa remain (obviously without coasts). 1stbigearthquake in Russia; 2nd bigger one in China (willbesplitinhalf;peoplewillfallinto this hole;radiation!); 3rdbiggestwillbeintheUSA (GreekOrthodoxmonkElidiyfromAfrica). Mutantsfromgov’tlabswillescapeaftertheearthquake; youneed guns/ammo todealwiththem; if gov’ttries totakeyourgunsaway, givethemonewhile leavingthreehidden (to deal with mutants). If gov’twilltakeyoutoaconcentrationcamp, have a bag of old very worn warm clothes (so that they won’t be stolen when you’retakingashower)and specialcuptomeltsnow. If the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her ancestors go to heaven (saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov = Archangel Uriel); forgive me

You are knocked up by that ugly guy at the bar.  He has seeded your Woombah

I’m not here to judge you at all, and I’m sorry you’re in this position, one thing I will say is you need to be more careful! When was your last period? Are your periods regular? Are your periods 28 days in length? I am currently 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant and the first day of my last period was March 16 and I work with a 28 day cycle. Tmi! I know. I know I got pregnant the weekend of the 27 of March. I hope this helps!

• Edna

Oh, PLEASE! - not the old "spiked drink" story again!  You got so drunk that you decided to have sex with some guy that you met in a bar. That's what happened. 

The question is:  When was the 1st day of your last period?  You will usually ovulate and are fertile 14 days from the 1st day of your period every month. Count 14 days from the 1st day of your last period, and find out when you were ovulating on March 1 and could have gotten pregnant then. 

Today is May 1. If you're now 6 weeks, 6 days pregnant, you probably conceived sometime around the last week of March. 

• LizB

If you are 6 weeks 6 days pregnant today, you would have conceived 4 weeks and 6 days ago, give or take a few days. That would put the date of conception sometime around March 27th. If you had conceived around March 1st-3rd where there may have been overlap, that would put you at about 10.5 weeks pregnant today. But since you're not that far along, the dates point toward your ex.

If you had sex with your boyfriend & no one else for the whole month of March it sounds like it is his baby. 6 Weeks ago from now was the middle of March. If it was the other guy you would be 8 Weeks Pregnant. But the only way to be absolutely sure would be to take A Paternity Test.

You need to be honest with your boyfriend and tell him what happened to you. Someone took advantage of you. So hopefully he will understand that there is a chance you are pregnant by someone else. But again it sounds like it is your boyfriends baby based on how far along you are.

I hope I helped. 

< A few days later  >

Impossible to say, you need a DNA test.

If you're six weeks pregnant, they date it from the day of your last period. You had a period apparently after the rape happened. (Yes, you were raped if you weren't concious to give consent.) This sounds like your ex's baby, as you would have gotten pregnant after mid-March.

Now ask yourself, are you willing to raise a child with your ex for the next 18 years? Will he stand by you? Will he support a child? Will he co-parent? Are you willing to raise a child with him and whomever he gets with next if it's not you? Would you want your child to be like him?

Frankly, unless you're stable financially and have people to help you out, I would have an abortion now and wait until you're in a relationship that will last long enough to raise a child.

• MissA

Honestly it's either or. With only two days between partners you'd need to get a paternity test.

Unfortunately, because the dates are very close to each other, it would be hard to tell. 

Does your ex now about this situation? If not, please tell him. If you keep it from him and it turns out the baby is not his, then he will only assume that you cheated on him and won't believe you when you tell him the truth. I know it's hard, but you need to be honest. 

Your only choice at this point is to take a paternity test. Speak to your gynecologist about it.