Do you feel so bad for the actors on Young and Restless, who look so much better when they were younger?

They are putting old Young and the Restless shows on tv...

because of the Covid-19.

And I'm just looking at how young they look when they were on tv 10 years ago.

That's sad.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I think for the most part they've aged pretty gracefully.  I'm sad that the years went by so fast though, as I remember these story-lines like it was yesterday.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Kris
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I don't feel bad for them. That's life. But its amazing how I had trouble recognizing some of them. Actually some look better today than years ago.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not really. They made tons of cash. But did anyone else notice that "Jack" looks as good or better now than he did then? Lol

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not really. Everyone ages.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I do not feel sad for them because looks are not that important - maybe you are young and do not realize that yet. It is nice for the long-time soap followers to still have the veteran actors' characters on the show because they have been following them for a long time and may be about the same age as them. Not everyone has to be young and beautiful to be happy.

• Erik
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That's true for everyone, at least soap stars were really hot when they were young.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not really. They age just like everyone else. I like to watch that show.

• Olive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We all age eventually

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.