Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 6 months ago

Why do people enjoy going to the beach?

• drip

Some people find it relaxing, 

They enjoy the sound of the waves. Walking along the water line. Swimming

They like baking in the sun. 

Plenty of games are fun to do on the beach.

Personally not my thing. I burn easily. Get heat stoke fast. And ocean water is just icky.

A night time stroll along the waves is nice. 

Because, Beach make a pleasant feel to enjoy the chill climate with our loved one, so beach is very important place to enjoy.

At the beach, there are two wolves. One is good. One is Sharkira's hit single Hips Don't Lie. You eat them both. Then? Sand, but you LIKE it. You filthy animal, you. mmmmmmmmmmmmm hips. also crabs, sexy sexy sexy c r a b s

Source(s): medical school

It's an ancient thing humans use to enjoy playing ball on the beach eating ice cream having a swim in the sea getting rescued , they used to like watching games like football even payed would you believe it loung in a bar laughing and drinking beer right next to each other , shopping undisguised no batmen and women then and laughing yeah I just about remember that yeah the good old days 

They find it amazing that the water comes right up to the shoreline.

Only there children like playin with sand and making castle's so sad

They like sunlight, I hate it. I hate the nature. Indeed.