Why won’t my charger port in my car work? ?

A couple months ago, I purchased a 2016 Nissan Rogue SV and up until a couple weeks ago the charger port had worked. It suddenly stopped charging our phones. Is this connected to some kind of fuse or is there a button that will turn it off and on that we don’t know about? The charger cords work elsewhere, so that is definitely not the problem. We need to port to work, any advice on how to fix it is welcome. Thank you! 

Check the fuse and replace the bad one.

Check for a bad fuse.

• Ron

The owners manual tells you where the fuses are

I'm not familiar with the Nissan Rogue but the first thing I would do is check fuses. If you don't know how to do so the owner's manual or some investigation should be able to help with that.

I doubt if there is a burton to turn it off, they're usually live whenever the ignition is on or in the ACC position. It could be a fuse, it could be that the port itself is a little iffy and not making good contact.