HELP! URGENT! I'm trying to get my wife pregnant but have to stay six feet apart due to the quarantine!?

She is currently ovulating so we really want to get this done now but we dont know how because we are supposed to stay six feet apart. i was thinking of using either a turkey baster or a Nerf gun with my semen on the tip of the dart which i will shoot into here from the gun. Any other ideas?

Favorite Answer

no you dont i was a costco many older fokes are holding hands

an me and my wife bang every night ! your not going to get it from your wife

your married right !!! she is your wife and your living in the same house

no one cant stop your from having sex if its your wife .....take a shower before

and after and your good to go .............really your comment on the sex forums would be a real winner its too funny ..............AGAIN YOU CAN HAVE SEX WITH YOUR WIFE

YOUR NOT GOING TO GET THE VIRUS AT ALL

I WOULD WORRY IF IT WAS A GIRL AT A PARTY  .......AND YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE A MASK  LOL ......... GO HAVE FUN !!!!

hold on you said  i was thinking of using either a turkey baster or a Nerf gun with my semen on the tip of the dart which i will shoot into here from the gun. Any other ideas?

you would hurt the baby doing any of that dont risk it

Just do it with your mask on.. and yell... WHAM BAM... THANK YOU MAM..

You cannot be that clueless just have normal sex.

• Seymour1 month agoReport

mercury. you a bsolute imecuke, this is clearly a johe
      ]

Shut up u pathetic scum

all you need to do is buy a menstrual cup and jerk off in it. After that, let her insert it. She'll surely get pregnant!

It would be extremely irresponsible to purposely get pregnant at a time like this. This question sounds like a joke anyway

I too agree that we have gone overboard with the whole social distancing thing, but I really do hope this is a joke lol

uh um no nerf gun and if you havent gone anywhere where to covid is bad yall can have sex

• edward

Unless you want to bang the second you get home from work it’s not an issue. I take a shower every day when i get home because i work in the hospital...i’m guessing you don’t because we don’t hire many idiots (some slip through the cracks) and we practice proper pandemic procedures. Social distancing yourself from your family is not one of them.

This shows you are a troll as we only stay 6ft apart from a person who doesnt live in our household and you do sleep in the same bed as your wife.

• lizzy2 months agoReport

thats true