Is United States actually a cr@ppy country? It's not a hole but it's worse that average?

The U.S. still has a better attraction for new businesses. Far better than China or Russia for that respect. (Thumbs me down, give me a rebuttal. I want to hear it.)

For the record, when I was a lowly computer tech, I worked with Russian entrepreneurs who was screwed over by their government.

• .

America is not a crappy country, would I want to live there? NO. 

The "average" human earns under 10K a year. So based on that the US would be a better place to live. However if you're only juxtaposing it with other developed nation, yeah, we've got some problems.

By and large, things are pretty good in the United States.  There are fifty states with their own laws and tax schemes in place, so one can probably find one that is most suitable to their liking.

• Sathi

If it’s so crappy, why is there a never-ending line of people trying to immigrate here?

It's not worse than average, either.  However you define "crappy," on just about every marker, it is well above average, usually within the top 10 percent.

I will say its dumber than average. I mean Donald Trump did get elected.