Is United States actually a cr@ppy country? It's not a hole but it's worse that average?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

The U.S. still has a better attraction for new businesses. Far better than China or Russia for that respect. (Thumbs me down, give me a rebuttal. I want to hear it.)

For the record, when I was a lowly computer tech, I worked with Russian entrepreneurs who was screwed over by their government.

Lv 7
    3 months ago

America is not a crappy country, would I want to live there? NO. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

The "average" human earns under 10K a year. So based on that the US would be a better place to live. However if you're only juxtaposing it with other developed nation, yeah, we've got some problems.

• 3 months ago

By and large, things are pretty good in the United States.  There are fifty states with their own laws and tax schemes in place, so one can probably find one that is most suitable to their liking.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sathi
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

If it’s so crappy, why is there a never-ending line of people trying to immigrate here?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

It's not worse than average, either.  However you define "crappy," on just about every marker, it is well above average, usually within the top 10 percent.

• 4 months ago

I will say its dumber than average. I mean Donald Trump did get elected.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.