Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelIrelandOther - Ireland · 6 months ago

Do you believe that Britain should leave Ireland?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes but they cannot Northern Ireland has so much honey and gold in British eyes?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

British people are ethnic celtic persons just like the irish are celtic persons so it does not matter. It is only wrong if a person behaves aggressively towards someone of a different ethnic group. 

• 4 months ago

Absolutely.  It is long overdue.  800 years of subjugation is outrageous.  Citing just a few examples:  the Penal Laws, destruction of the Irish language, persecution of the Catholic Church in Ireland, the genocide during the mid-1840s when a million starved to death and another million fled for their lives, while England exported food using troops, England's dirty wars slaughtering and jailing those who fought against colonial occupation, etc.

Is the Pope Catholic?  England, get out of Ireland!

• 5 months ago

Northern Ireland is part of the UK because that is what the majority of people

want. It is a open border with the Republic of Ireland  so people can come and

go as they like.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Orla
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Of course.  But you know how English are...

Everything to them is Me, Me, Me.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes, but it isn't really up to me, is it? 

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes I firmly believe that

• 6 months ago

Great Britain only covers Northern Ireland, not the Republic of Ireland. Generally, it's because that's what the people there want. If they all changed their mind, there'd probably be a referendum.

• 6 months ago

The majority of the people in Northern Ireland want to be part of the UK and not part of the RoI. 

• 6 months ago

That or better yet Ireland leaves Britain and then there is the end.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.