It's Been One Year Since Kyler Murray Picked At Number One In The 2019 NFL Draft?

The Only Dude Picked In The First Round In Two Respective Drafts Of Both Pro Sports Leagues

Never Forget

Remember Kyler Also Selected In The 2018 MLB Draft By The Oakland Athletics 

• Cu Tie

Kyler Murray's decision to play in the NFL is paying off right now. He gets to work with Larry Fitzgerald and DeAndre Hopkins, greatly improving his chances of making the playoffs this upcoming season. 

... and he had a promising start to his career. With Hopkins added as a receiver, he should have a great year if there is a season.

• Bob

Yes I know that it's been one year since he was the #1 pick in the NFL, I think he made the right decsion to play in the NFL and not MLB.To me the jury is still out as to if he will have a good NFL career,and be good for a player picked #1 in the draft,the decision to hire Kingsbury as the Cardinals head coach  is looking iffy-much like it did when they hired him, and if they don't hire him Murray may not have gone first overall in last years NFL draft.