iPhone vs. Android: Which one is better?

So, I made the switch from iPhone to Android 2 years ago when starting college. Ever since then, everyone in my group projects have iPhones and it just makes it harder to communicate -_-

So, I was curious, which do you think is better?

• Sathi

I’ve always had Android phones. No complaints.

You're going to get different answers from different people. There are fanboys from either side and people who really don't care what they use.

They are both good and bad in their own ways. I prefer Android since I like the flexibility of Android, unlike Apple where you have to do things their way only.

If your group is willing to use another messaging platform like Google Hangouts, etc, you all can chat with each other without much problem.

I communicate with my boss, workmates, friends and family using email, texts and voice calls across various platforms.

PC, Mac, iPhone, Android phones and even good old fashioned function phones. I have no problems whatsoever and haven't for years.

according to the WHOLE world android is better (iphones only have market share in the USA)