How to Bypass Google Security?

So I was recently put as a Vice President of a club at my University, and they gave all of the VP's the gmail and password for the group account. I tried logging in and it's telling me to send a verification code to a number. I texted the people in charge and they basically told me that it shouldn't be asking me that at all and that there should be a way to bypass it...I've tried logging out but it keeps telling me that I need to verify. Anyway I can pass this? I have the password and everything??

• David

The people in charge are wrong, as part of the 2-step verification google will text a verification code every time as password change is requested or a log in from a different computer. You will need to find that mobile number or rescue email address if that was setup. As a last resort gmail will have generated some master reset codes which if the previous user downloaded could have also be used to unlock the account. If you have none of those then you will have to set up a new account

There's no way to bypass Google's security, at least not legally. You will have to work with your club to find a solution that doesn't involve bypassing it. Ideally, you would all have your own login.