Poll:Having heard of a friend's plan to bake Chocolate Cake tomorrow,does it sound a bit excessive to...?

Defy my country's lockdown, smuggle myself into any form of transportation that will take me to Singapore,track down the said friend using his ip address and by stalking various Starbuck shops,defy the visa laws of his country,and crash his house to get that chocolate cake?

Not at all. Much easier than preparing one yourself.

Besides, risking getting shot/arrested for chocolate cake is one of the highest honors that one can be bestowed with. Go with God my friend! I'm with you in spirit!

• Lee

OMG e-mommy. But my chocolate turned out  looking like...well...poopoo. 

• Mrs H

Nope I would do it. I would check what kind of chocolate cake he's making though. If it's double chocolate I'll meet you there 

It is a bit excessive because Lee might have decided to have a change of mind and bake a Victoria sponge instead

Not at all.......that seems perfectly reasonable.    We *are* talking about CHOCOLATE cake here........so, that seems perfectly acceptable. 

Buy or bake your own and you can have it all to yourself with a lot less effort.

How did you hear ?

• https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200409063629AAWdubX 

• Tavy

You must be bored to post this 

• CAB

All in a days work for a Ninja. I'll never tell.