Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

I make my children chant 100x each morning "diversity is our strength," but they don't seem to believe it. What should I do?

I worked in Tokyo with my spouse and two children for three years and my kids really liked it. We now live in Atlanta.

I want my children to be open minded, pro-choice, and tolerant, so I make them chant 100x each morning "diversity is our strength," but they keep being nostalgic for homogeneous Tokyo.

It bothers me. I don't want my children to grow up as hateful as Trump supporters.

• Jas B

I think any child who is made to chant anything every morning is likely to rebel.

They are individuals, not clones and the best way we can teach our children is by example, not brainwashing.

Send them to a very diverse school. That should drop their IQ by at least 30 points each, resulting in them being more accepting of diversity.

• Carol

Stop with the chanting.. are you trying to produce robots.

Teach them to chant in Chinese checker sportage.