Did you hear the conspiracy theory that says the lockdown deprives people of nutritious food which will boost medicine and supplement sales?

-_-

• Mrs H

No , the last one I heard was that JFK was alive in a rest home .I don't hear many theories, lol 

no,  I haven't.........I heard the one that theorized  that every major outbreak,  including the Spanish flu in 1918....... was caused by a sudden increase in the worlds  electrification  and magnetization.   Which each new advancement.......we electrify the earth a little more.........then a little more, ..........then a little more.....and each time,  it's just enough, to trigger a new kind of virus....that gets the spark of life it needs,  from the increased electrification. 

This time.....the increase was the advent of   5 G   technology. 

wanna know which was the first fully covered  5 G  city on earth? 

Go ahead........guess..........

it was Wuhan.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................

It's TRUE because produce and is very expensive, and I hear dairy will take a plunder. Meat and fish is pricey too.

Forget medicine. The NWO wants you dying.

No i didnt but it is true, unhealthy fried food is very cheap

Humans smh 

... .

No I haven't heard it because it's something you've just made up.

Conspiracy theories are called that because they are simply not supposed to be paid attention to. Most people don't eat the most nutritious foods even when they are able to. I suggest you stop listening to stupid theories like this one that are completely illogical on their face.

You can still go to the grocery store during my state's stay at home order.  In fact, it's still crowded.  It's almost as if those affected by the stay at home order aren't staying at home.  

I wouldn't say it's so much a conspiracy theory as a side effect.