what is the strangest thing you were asked when you came out as trans or someone was asked about you?

when i came out to my gran (scariest thing i have ever done) she asked my mum if it was because of my meds (strong painkillers)

• It's a long time ago now, but wasn't what they asked, it's what they did.

When I first came out I was surprised to find everyone in the family accepted me.

But then when I actually started to do what I said I was going to do that changed.

A few did a complete 180 and didn't want to have anything to do with me.

Now many years later I still have 2 family members like that.

One of them won't speak to me or even be in the same room with me.

That person was happy to be my friend when I first came out and she had cancer.

But once that danger passed she dumped me and other people.

Karma is eventually going to catch up with that b*tch.

It wasn't the worst thing but kinda a weird question someone asked if I wanted to get my **** chopped off... and like yeah but it's none of your business

• Koi

All your family and friends should be trying to help you to accept your body as God made it rather than participating in your delusional beliefs. 

• John Bolton

If they are true friends they'll accept the individual for who they are, and wouldn't want to lose them. Stop bullying trans people so called "LGBT ally)

My grandma initially questioned if my friends were the reason I was trans, because I have almost exclusively female friends. Other than that ignorant remark though my grandma has been a gem.

I think it's terrible that people have bought into this delusion to the point where they're doing physical harm to themselves. But then again i suppose i better just keep my mouth shut or i'll be labelled as a transphobe.

• John Bolton

Perhaps you should keep your opinion to yourself, because it wasn't actually relevant to the question and was just unnecessary and hurtful.

• Norman

My gran asked if I was a silent-farter.