promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

what is the strangest thing you were asked when you came out as trans or someone was asked about you?

when i came out to my gran (scariest thing i have ever done) she asked my mum if it was because of my meds (strong painkillers)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • It's a long time ago now, but wasn't what they asked, it's what they did.

When I first came out I was surprised to find everyone in the family accepted me.

But then when I actually started to do what I said I was going to do that changed.

A few did a complete 180 and didn't want to have anything to do with me.

Now many years later I still have 2 family members like that.

One of them won't speak to me or even be in the same room with me.

That person was happy to be my friend when I first came out and she had cancer.

But once that danger passed she dumped me and other people.

Karma is eventually going to catch up with that b*tch.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

It wasn't the worst thing but kinda a weird question someone asked if I wanted to get my **** chopped off... and like yeah but it's none of your business

• Koi
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

All your family and friends should be trying to help you to accept your body as God made it rather than participating in your delusional beliefs. 

• John Bolton
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

If they are true friends they'll accept the individual for who they are, and wouldn't want to lose them. Stop bullying trans people so called "LGBT ally)

• 2 months ago

My grandma initially questioned if my friends were the reason I was trans, because I have almost exclusively female friends. Other than that ignorant remark though my grandma has been a gem.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I think it's terrible that people have bought into this delusion to the point where they're doing physical harm to themselves. But then again i suppose i better just keep my mouth shut or i'll be labelled as a transphobe.

• John Bolton
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Perhaps you should keep your opinion to yourself, because it wasn't actually relevant to the question and was just unnecessary and hurtful.

• Norman
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

My gran asked if I was a silent-farter.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.