promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Why is there a limit on how many questions you can ask?

Why?

Update:

Do not leave any rude comments, either. I am going to tolerate it and I do not have to. I get b*tched at for supposedly making ''Chat violations'' and yet nobody does anything when other users are insulted for no reason by a bunch of mentally-unstable, weird know-it-alls!. @Lan, let's not forget that YOU were the one who called me ''Stupid'' and a ''Attention whore'' over a bunch of bullsh*t you made up in your crazy brain, but somehow I am the one who is violating guidelines?. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

To Prevent Spam and Misuse on this Site

A long time ago they had Unlimited for the Higher Levels but Yahoo had to take that away Because people Abused it and Posted a lot of Spam Questions

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • LAN
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because if there were no limit you would just keep posting more and more chat violations over and over the way you always do.

• ...Show all comments
    • LAN
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

After all moron that's why you hide your history after I pointed out that your history showed the kind of moronic rants you constantly post.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

The site is for questions seeking information, so it helps reduce the amount of trolling and chat (FYI, most of your questions are chat violations). 

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

To stop trolls a little bit.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The limits are in place to limit the number of answers Spammers can post each day.

It also helps stop new users from asking and answering themselves into being reported or suspended at level 1 by not following the guidelines.

• 2 months ago

Apparently level 7's used to be unlimited, but then Yahoo changed it. But I don't know why Savannah. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.