Should I tell her how I feel? (M/21)?

A close female friend of mine (F/19) has been talking to a guy for about a month now and it seems as though she’s really into him and based off her social media wants to take things further. 

I’ve had feelings for her in the past but never acted on them because although we have been intimate neither of us were interested in actually “dating” in general due to past experiences. Now though that seems to have changed in her and it bugs me cause I feel like if I’d known that’s what she was looking for I’d have made my feelings clearer earlier. 

Should I tell her or would that be unfair to her given she may have a real chance at something with this new guy? 

• Alan H

She is not a puppet or a robot.

Tell her how you feel so she can make a rational choice.

It may well be YOU but if not you have lost nothing. And she may be saved from making the wrong choice because she did not know

• kristy

Don’t waste your time. If she was interested in you in a sexual way, she would have told you.