promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

People can be Compelled to accept Jesus as their Redeemer ,Invited to accept Jesus as their redeemer, Persuaded to accept Jesus None of abve?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

All of the above, but none of them works. The surest conversion comes when people find out for themselves that there is a God who loves them.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

People can be compelled to be vegetarian, invited to be vegetarian, persuaded to be vegetarian, none of abve.

• 2 months ago

Mt. 28:19-20 serves as a guide for that matter.

• 2 months ago

no they have tried and failed with all of those options already kid

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

YHVH GOD seeks people out, I was not even looking for God when he called me, BUT I always had a innate sense that He was with me and my family at all times.

• 2 months ago

None of the above. There is no Jesus to accept, regardless of how it's phrased.

• Khaled
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

"Christ the son of Mary was no more than a messenger; many were the messengers that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how Allah doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!" (Quran)

• Misty
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Since Jesus never existed its moot.

• 2 months ago

The idea that people can decide to "accept Jesus" by being reasoned with and invited and persuaded is a huge deception. It's none of the above. Only God can, by the working of the Holy Spirit, first deal with a sinner who is "dead in trespasses and sin", to awaken them to the burden of their sin. People can be told about sin in general, or even their sin in particular, but none of that will effect the realization that the wrath of God remains on them until they repent and put total faith in Jesus bearing that wrath on their behalf, on the cross.  Then the person doesn't decide to accept an invitation to "accept Jesus" - they are crushed and get down on their knees in prayer until God lifts the burden of their sin up and away. That is them RECEIVING Christ by faith, because the Holy Spirit convicted them of their sin and brought them to spiritual life - the new birth.

Only the Holy Spirit can compel a person to confess in anguish before God, and when He starts to deal with a sinner, the result is that person receiving Christ by faith. The job of Christians is to share that glorious good news about Christ, to all the world, knowing that the Holy Spirit will bless that witness to Christ. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If the person is interested, invited.  Later, down the road, some will compel when things are bad.  Worse. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.