Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

What ethnicities does the curly hair come from?

I guess what I mean to say is, except for certain ethnic groups such as Indigenous, and Asian people who categorically all have straight as can be hair, is curly hair present throughout history in all the other people groups such as Scandinavian, Celtic, French, German, all of which more or less make up the British DNA, capable of having curly hair (talking the tight spirally curly hair that is natural)? I know there are no pure races anymore but someone suggested on some forum I was on that most of the curly hair in the south has to do with slave owners having babies with slaves and a lot of white people have some african in their DNA. I am not disputing that that awful thing went on, but I think curly hair has a lot of different points of origin but after googling a bit can't find a definitive answer.

I’ve seen most races have curly hair except East Asians. This is a white red haired woman with natural curly hair.

Homo Erectus had strawberry blonde kinky hair , it wasn't yet full curls, but it was the beginning of the human evolutionary change 

As he moved out of the jungle into the African plains man kind gradually got darker skin in response to the increase in sunlight, more curly hair and a large swinging dong