Lee
Lee asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Poll: Has anyone actually been enjoying the lockdown?

Some may see it as a nice break from work. And being able to spend the entire day on Y!A, of course.

I'm not sure about "enjoying".....but yes, I have been getting a lot done, that I usually don't have the time for.........but that just means more  back breaking work............

like varnishing my entire sun deck the other day.   It was a pain in the a s s,  and I can't say I  "enjoyed" doing it......... but I must admit,  it does now look stunning,  like  brand new. 

So  yeahhhhh,   the lockdown has some benefits,  as that really needed to be done.   

The week, I am gonna tackle another project that I have been thinking about for YEARS..........so,  yeahhhh,    I suppose the lockdown  will at least help me get the place in better shape. 

• Mrs H

Only the way less traffic 

im not enjoying it at all, i think it stinks

• P

Yes

It's beautifully quiet

I'm a retired grumpy old git (at times) so, to me, it doesn't feel like anything's differant. I go for a walk, bike ride, pop into town when I need a bit of shopping. I know there's less traffic but, that feels like a Sunday morning to me. 

.

What really really brings it home WITH A BANG, is when I see the queues waiting outside the stores. Frankly all I want to do at this point IS GO BACK HOME. 

I have enjoyed it. I have read some books I have had for years, watched more tv than I ever have and baked alot of cookies. But, I'm ready to be set free!!

• Olive

It would be lot better if people who follow the stay at home and social distancing only going out for essentials but lot are not doing it. I only go out if need something from store or something and back home. Trying to make the best of things