promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Shortly after the Resurrection the Church formally proclaimed Jesus as one of three divine persons in one God..True Or False?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

False. The heresy of the Trinity did not take over Christianity until Constantine usurped authority over its ragged remnants. None of the apostles was a Trinitarian.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Doug
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

His Church knew this fact before His death and Resurrection, since He had clearly demonstrated that He was God by doing things only God could do, and repeatedly made references to the two other divine Persons.

• 2 months ago

False. Peter proclaimed that before Yeshua was crucified. Many others also made statements of that nature before His crucifixion.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

What "Church?"

The roman catholic church will proclaim ANYTHING teaching people THE LIE of a "trinity."

What "three divine persons in one God?"

When the 

>>>"ONE SELFSAME SPIRIT"<<< (I Corinthians 12:11)

(((IS)))

>>>"DIVERSITIES<<< of operations but One God" (I Corinthians 12:6) and

>>>"SO ALSO IS CHRIST"<<< (I Corinthians 12:12)

With MANY MORE>>>"DIVERSITIES"<<< (I Corinthians 12:6)

and (((NOT))) just "3" or any other number because 

>>>"NONE<<< can stay His hand" (Daniel 4:35)!

JESUS (((IS))) 

>>NOT<<< 

a little boy sitting on the side of His Father in heaven as the roman catholic church's "trinity" portrays Him who have 

>>>"CHANGED THE GLORY OF THE INCORRUPTIBLE GOD INTO AN IMAGE MADE LIKE TO CORRUPTIBLE MAN..."<<<

(ROMANS 1:23)

"BA$TARDS!"

"WHEREFORE GOD ALSO GAVE THEM UP TO UNCLEANNESS [PEDOPHILE] THROUGH THE LUSTS OF THEIR OWN HEARTS, TO DISHONOR THEIR OWN BODIES BETWEEN THEMSELVES WHO CHANGE THE TRUTH OF GOD INTO (((A LIE))) AND WORSHIPED AND SERVED THE CREATURE MORE THAN THE CREATOR, WHO IS BLESSED FOREVER. AMEN" (ROMANS 1:24-25).

KEEP READING ROMANS ABOUT THE >>>PEDOPHILE CURSE<<<

ON THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AND OTHERS WHO BELIEVE ROMAN CATHOLIC DOCTRINE!

>>>TRUTH!<<<

JESUS IS THE HOLY SPIRIT (JOHN 14:18)!

"Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we Him no more" (II Corinthians 5:16).

>>>"ONE SELFSAME SPIRIT"<<< (I Corinthians 12:11)

WHO (((IS)))

>>>"DIVERSITIES<<< OF OPERATIONS BUT ONE GOD" (I Corinthians 12:6)

AND

>>>"NONE<<<CAN STAY HIS HAND" (Daniel 4:35) at just "3" or a LYING "trinity" or any other number!

>>>"SO ALSO IS CHRIST"<<< (I Corinthians 12:12)!

LYING PEDOPHILE "BA$TARDS" (Hebrews 12:8)!

JESUS is currently operating in the glory of the Holy Ghost (John 14:18) "giving commandments to those He has chosen" (Acts 1:2) 

>>>JUDGING HIS PEOPLE<<<

>>>THROUGH HIS MOUTHPIECES<<< (Exodus 4:12; I Kings 3:9) 

Who "speaks the Word of God" (John 3:34) for they have been "SENT" (Romans 10:14-15)!

"Reconciling us back to His Holy Spirit" (II Corinthians 5:18-20) 

From whence we FELL due to Adam's >>>DISOBEDIENCE<<< (Romans 5:12-14; I Corinthians 15:21-22).

"I am an ambassador for Christ 

>>>BEGGING<<< 

you to "reconcile to His Spirit" (II Corinthians 5:18-20) via Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5-8)!

JESUS is >>>THE KNOWLEDGE<<< 

That HE obtained while in the flesh (Hebrews 5:14) 

SO HE CAN 

>>>JUDGE RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT<<< 

"Knowing how a man feels in the flesh" (Hebrews 5:14)!

(((BUT))) when 

THAT >>>KNOWLEDGE<<< is no longer needed 

THAT >>>KNOWLEDGE<<< will cease to be so that 

>>>"GOD CAN BE ALL AND ALL" AGAIN<<< (I Corinthians 15:28)!

"JOIN TO HIS SPIRIT" people (I Corinthians 6:17) via Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5;8) 

In order to "reconcile" back to His Holy Spirit  (II Corinthians 5:18-20) from whence we fell and became "DEAD spirits" (Romans 5:12-14; I Corinthians 15:21-22) 

Who "Must be born again of the spirit" (John 3:5-7) by His "POWER that comes upon us" (Acts 1:8) with Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5)!

THANK YOU JESUS (Matthew 11:25)! 

• Peter
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Churches don't make proclamations.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What church wiould that be? The one that was yet to be established?

• 2 months ago

Not very shortly. It was in the fourth century CE that it began to take final shape. Please note that it is not a scriptural concept, but a theology used to defuse apparent inconsistency in the scriptures. Read more about it in the source below:

• 2 months ago

Fasle and that debate still is the greatest divide among the many denominations and there is no " The Church ". 

If by shortly you mean 370 years later it was a vague concept being propagated and still is .

• 2 months ago

There were no churches shortly after the resurrection. There were dozens of local "bishops" proclaiming their own Christian doctrines. That's what all those future "Council of ..." meetings over the years were about, to take all those different and separate doctrines and make one official one.

Shortly after the resurrection, and for about the next hundred years, Christianity was  a sect of Judaism.

• Chi girl
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

"There were dozens of local "bishops" proclaiming their own Christian doctrines" shortly after the resurrection.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.