promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

Is it wrong to abort a baby because of its gender?

I really don't want a boy and I hate them so much I will literally hate him forever.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

If you had a boy and kept it, it seems like that boy is gonna end up with an awful childhood, and a resentment towards his mother because his mother feels the same about him. If simply because of a babies gender you are going to hate that child, that child will not want to have you as a mother. Whats gonna happen if you had a girl, and that girl ended up being something that you dont support. What if you had a girl and she turned out to be trans, and identified as a boy? Would you hate him forever too? what if it comes out heavily disabled, and needs constant care from you. If your willing to discard your child over something like that, then you arent ready to have kids. Your most humane option now is to have the child and put it up for adoption to a loving family, someone who will care about him despite whats between his legs. But you know what, killing the kid is giving him a better life than having you as a parent, so go ahead.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes; it's possible to hate a baby because its sex (its sex, not its "gender") is male, if you don't want a baby in the first place. 

Have an abortion, if you want to. With your mind-set, that's probably the best thing you could do. 

• Anna
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You sound extremely sexist, if you hate men why did you have sex with a man? And yes it is wrong to abort a baby based on his gender, give him up for adoption when he's born, and at least give him a chance instead of paying a doctor to murder him in your womb because of his gender. And don't get pregnant again, you don't deserve children. I feel sorry for your unborn baby.

• nalla
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Oh well not much hope for you have a monkey instead

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

If abortion in and of itself is not wrong, the reason for having one is irrelevant. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nice troll attempt, work on a more believable attempt.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.