Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

How are you doing with being in isolation during to this damned Caronavirus?

• I am doing quite well, thank you.  Imagination is such a wonderful part of our Mind.  

I hope all is well with you too!  :D

• Dj2541

I am very happy  that I have  always  had  lots of  hobbies  like  Model  building  and  playing  the  Violin, Mandolin  and  Guitar to fill in my  time  and I can  still  go  riding  my mountain  bike. I  am  grateful  that I  live  in a  country  with  great technology  so  I  can  facetime  all my  family  and  we  do currently  have a large  ongoing  Family  message  chat via  our I phones. Having  actually  been  exposed  to  Covid-19  due  to  my  work  I  am in  compulsory  14 day  lock  down!!  Hey  it  could  be  worse??

It's given me time to reorganize my apartment, but that gets boring after awhile. 

Suits me fine, I so enjoy my vidya games...

• e9601:

Doing good. No real big change for me.

Binge watching some really good series, getting along with some online courses, and reading books. Honestly, this isolation has turned out to be good. 

• Tara2 months agoReport

curious on what courses you are taking!

I sacrifice but it's nothing I can't endure. I saved some frustrating video games for an occasion like this where I have much time to dedicate. I've got one to the point where I'm good enough to look forward to playing it now. Life is 10% what happens and 90% how we react to it. We are in charge of our attitude. Life w/o electricity is a REAL crisis. 

Being gay my boyfriend and I are doing well and spending a lot of time in bed together.

Losing track of the days, but holding my own.

I have the world at my fingertips with my computer. We have a TV, streaming services, plenty of books and a good dog. My husband is here and we're in touch with our families by phone. We have enough food, our nation is at peace and we are currently healthy. We can't go anywhere, but life is still good. We pray for the continued health of our family members as well as the medical workers and first responders who are dealing with this crisis, and for the recovery of those people who are sick and struggling. We're living in interesting times right now. I doubt that things will ever be the same after this year.